EPI Health respects the privacy of visitors to their website and are committed to the protection of visitors’ personal information. This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of the epihealth.com and associated websites.
Description of the information EPI Health (the “Company”) may collect on this website:
The Company collects personal identifiable information (ie, information from which you can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number, or email address) only when it is asked for and/or you voluntarily submit it to us on this website. We may use the information to respond to your requests, improve our level of service and the content of our website, provide you with tips, helpful information, product news, and updates, notify you of new products and services, and for our own internal purposes.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
The Company also collects information that cannot identify you. This information is collected in a cumulative form to track data such as the total number of visits to our website, the number of visitors to each page of our website, and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers. We use this information, which remains in cumulative and not identifiable form, to understand how our visitors use our website so that we may improve our website and the services we offer.
USE OF IP ADDRESSES
An Internet Protocol address is a set of numbers automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your internet service provider or through your organization’s local area network or wide area network. Web servers automatically identify your computer by the IP address assigned to it during your session online.
The Company or third-party Company acting on behalf of the Company may collect IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration and to audit the use of our website.
This website uses “cookies,” a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the website or help us analyze usage of the website more accurately. In all cases in which cookies are used, we will not collect information that can personally identify you without your explicit permission.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored, if you prefer. Please refer to your internet browser’s instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. If you choose to decline cookies,
you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this website or any other websites that you visit.
SHARING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
The Company will not sell, or rent collected personal information to any third party for any purpose. Sometimes selected third parties are used by the Company to provide us with services in connection with our website and such parties may, from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide those services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and Delaware and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
OUR USE OF EUROPEAN PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we only process your Personal Information when we have a valid “legal basis,” including when:
· We need your Personal Information to provide you with the sites, for example, to respond to your inquiries.
· We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, for example, to comply with tax and accounting obligations.
· We or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information for product development and internal analytics purposes and otherwise to improve the safety, security, and performance of our sites. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
YOUR EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
· If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have additional rights described below.
· You may request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information, have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In addition, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work, or where an incident took place.
· You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before you withdrew your consent.
· You may exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details at the end of this Policy. Please note that there are exceptions and limitations to each of these rights, and that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or
within a reasonable period of time, we may retain information for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
The sites are hosted in the United States and are intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the sites from regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, which does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. When we transfer your Personal Information to the United States, we take steps to comply with applicable data protection law, in particular legal requirements regarding adequate protection for data transfers. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the sites. By providing any information, including Personal Information, on or to the sites, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we will comply with applicable EEA data protection law when transferring your Personal Information outside of the EEA. We may transfer your Personal Information to countries which have been found to provide adequate protection by the EU Commission (eg, Switzerland, Canada), use contractual protections for the transfer of Personal Information, or transfer to recipients who have certified to the Privacy Shield or adopted Binding Corporate Rules. For more information about how we transfer Personal Information outside of the EEA, or to obtain a copy of the contractual safeguards we use for such transfers, please contact us.